A Certain Shade of Incubus
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

A Certain Shade of Incubus

Forum Incubus

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Best Of

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Khuete

Khuete

Best Of Empty
MessageSujet: Best Of   Best Of EmptyVen 19 Déc - 20:24

Voici un "petit" mot de la part de Brandon dans lequel il nous annonce que le groupe est en train de travailler sur un best of qui sortira courant 2009, avec de nouvelles chansons bounce bounce bounce :

Citation :
Hello my fine, feathered friends. I trust the Holidays are treating you all well and that our recent bouts with good news in the world of Politics haven't stirred your cynicism too much but instead gotten you all in the hopeful spirit of giving and brotherly love! I am writing you today to bring word from that strange island in the sea called Incubus.

We are currently pooling our collective ideas, knocking the dust off of the gears, and reconvening in Los Angeles this month to create and compile what will be our newest offering into the world of illegal downloading! In short, we are releasing our first Greatest Hits album. Yes, we know that that officially means we are not a new band anymore, and that we are in fact getting old. If Incubus were a character in a famous Vladimir Nabokov novel, we would play the role of the creepy, aging Father figure: obsessed with our new wife's teenage daughter and hell bent on winning her over with trifles and sweet talk. Or, better yet, if Incubus were one of the Harry Potter novels, we'd be the one where Harry finally makes out with Cho Chang! A few significant novels into the unfolding plot, but leaving the reader with a sneaking suspicion that the best has yet to come. Scratch that Nabokov reference, it's borderline inappropriate. The Harry Potter one hit the nail on the head!

It looks as if the Greatest Hits will have a few new tracks on it and that it will be ready to steal around Spring of 2009! So in the interim, have a wonderful Holiday season! Remember that it's the thought that counts and not how much you spend. Hugs are better than drugs and they're cheaper! Making love is far healthier than waging war, and it's certainly more fun. Anyone who claims to have all the answers is most deserving of skeptical inquiry. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, but teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Unless that fish is contaminated with Mercury. Then you just screwed that guy. Change your underwear at least twice a week, chew your food thoroughly, wipe front to back, measure twice and cut once, leaves of three, let 'em be! Leave of four... you get the idea. Lastly, a warm and sincere thank you to all of you who have been onboard with us for so long. Sharing our music with you has been a privileged occasion! And I thank all of you on behalf of this band. Here's to another year of art, music, travel and discovery. All our love. Take care of yourselves and each other out there.

Happy Holidays,
Brandon
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.nutella.fr/
Juju9119
Admin
Juju9119

Best Of Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Best Of   Best Of EmptyJeu 1 Jan - 19:43

Je me lance dans le petit jeu du best-of, que j'aimerais voir sortir, même si je suis pas du tout fan du principe!

naw skin - a certain shade of green - summer romance - the warmth - drive - clean - 11am - under my umbrella - sick sad little world - here in my room - dig - anna molly.

Mais je pense qu'il faut s'attendre à tout les singles.
https://ashadeofincubus.frenchboard.com
Khuete

Khuete

Best Of Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Best Of   Best Of EmptyJeu 1 Jan - 20:19

moi j'attends surtout les nouvelles chansons, j'ai hate jai hate!!!
http://www.nutella.fr/
Juju9119
Admin
Juju9119

Best Of Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Best Of   Best Of EmptyDim 10 Mai - 18:18

Voici la tracklist officielle du best of:

Disque 1

Black Heart Inertia
Drive
Megalomaniac